Monday, September 12, 2011

College Life.

Holy cow! I haven't been in Rexburg for even a week yet and I feel like I have already experienced so much. I have never met so many people in my life in just 4 days and been so busy. The time has seriously flown by and I have a feeling that that is how the school year is going to be. I'm totally okay with that..I think :) So far, I love the college life! It's so different from anything else I have experienced. Everyone here at BYU-I is so nice and friendly and really easy to get along with. Everyone is here to meet new people, explore new things, grow spiritually and also learn. I love that I have become friends with my roommates so easily, as well as my I-Team. It's been so fun to just chill and talk with my roommates, we are already so crazy together. I also love how you can instantly connect with people and become friends without a problem, it's never really awkward. In fact, we already had our first group dinner. Church was also definitely different but in a good way. I'm not used to sitting in a science lab for sunday school, but hey it's still church and it's all good. You learn the same things and feel the spirit. It's also weird not hearing crying babies and being surrounded by young adults who are actually really intelligent and knowledgeable about the gospel. Oh and my roommate already got asked out by our sunday school teacher to the fireside last night and for a date on Friday. Holy crap. I guess people just can't wait around here. My room is totally awesome and the activities around here are already great and something to look forward to. I also survived my first class this morning, it was great to start with an opening hymn and song. The teacher is really nice but I must admit, I do already feel stressed and intimidated about the work. However, I know that through Heavenly Father, my family and my friends, I can do all things and that everything is going to be great. It's an experience I am learning to love :)        
                                Always,
                                        Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment