Thursday, October 6, 2011

Questions for Reflection pt.2

What are your strongest, most poignant memories? When have you felt most alive in your life? As I have thought about these question, it has always come back to love. And not just romantic love (even though that is something at the forefront of my mind lately) but the love of friendship and family. Yes, I know that I have talked about this subject before and it's something I refer to often, but it's something tender to me. These strong memories, are memories that I wish I could go back to. Memories that I could re-live over and over again. And memories that I wish I didn't take for granted. This is also when I felt the most alive. In these memories and moments I was loved, or in love. It was so encompassing, so refreshing and brought much comfort to me. Love is what makes the world go around, and what makes me feel the way I feel, do the things I do, act the way I act, and say the things I say. It's what makes me function and live day to day. It's in my thoughts daily when I think about my family, friends, that special someone, and most importantly Jesus Christ. It's something I long for and something I am searching for. These moments full of love are the most memorable to me because that is when I was the most alive, the most alive because I felt whole and complete. Like nothing was missing and I knew that everything is going to be okay and that everything happens for a reason and works out in the end. Someone loves me and I love them. We all strive to love in our lives, it's a gift from above and a treasure to take in. Tell the ones you love, that you love them. No matter what the relationship may be--friends, family, acquaintances, or diminishing relationships--let them know. You never know where life is going to take us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment