Monday, September 24, 2012

Here are some pictures of my life the past 2 weeks!

This is the living room of my gorgeous apartment. 
 And the other side...sorry it's blurry.
 Kitchen.
 Bathroom.
 Bathroom pt. 2
 My wall collage (love you guys!)
 My side of the room.
 Our pet fish named Nigel. Shh...don't tell our manager!
 The beautiful Rexburg temple :)
 Trying to capture the flooding incident. What you can't see here is that it was coming out of the ceiling vent and the electrical socket. It sounded like it was raining in our bathroom!
 The (noisy) clean up crew that stayed with us for about a week.
 My new friend, Omar. Look at that gun!
 Hardcore.
 Random bones we found that night in the desert...creepy.
 Making brownies with my best friend.
 My roommate Carol Ann is creeping on a ward speed dating activity happening in the courtyard below us. She was also enjoying her jell-o.
 Here she is again randomly chilling beneath her bed. I actually think she was trying to re-route her electrical cords.
Here I am about to shoot a real gun for the first time. Omar was giving me some instructions so that I didn't go crazy and shoot aimlessly (you better thank him for that!) This was only one of several guns I shot that night. It is a shotgun and boy does it have a kick to it! My shoulder is still sore today from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment