Tuesday, October 2, 2012

College Update + Prayers!

Hey everyone! Look, I am already doing better at updating my blog. So proud of myself :) Here are some pictures from my life over the last week or so.
 I like to document our grocery trips...I guess. You get exclusive access to how much and what exactly we, as college students, buy.
 Being a college student is rough! And did I mention our apartment is like an igloo right now! Not sure why that is but Rexburg is cold enough so we should probably look into this.
 I know the lighting is not the best in this because it was dark (obviously) and taken on my phone. This is an awesome stretch bug that was in a random parking lot.
 Like I said, college life is rough...and tiring. We like to sleep around here.
 Not pictured: Deep talks with the best friend. This was after it all of course.
My number one weakness and first love in my life. If you haven't tried these, pick them up at your closest grocery store NOW. They are seriously amazing!!

So, as you might have noticed in the title of this post I mention the word prayers. I don't usually do this but you guys, I could really use your prayers and support right now. Yesterday I submitted my application to transfer down to BYU Provo. I don't really care for people to know about this and am not really telling anyone (mostly because I don't want to explain myself to everyone) but this is something I know I could use all the help I can get with. Yes, this might seem silly to some, but this is something so incredibly important and close to my heart. I have always wanted to attend there and my desire to go and be back in Provo is beyond words. There are many reasons I have to go and many opportunities that await me if I were to be granted this dream of mine. Ultimately, I know it is up to the Lord and He has a plan and purpose in all things but it doesn't hurt to have a little love and yearning sent His way ;) So yes, I would really appreciate if you would say a little prayer and send your good vibes my way. I'll keep you update. Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm all over it, Deanna! You are remembered in my prayers! Love you!
    Your Auntie, Patrice

    ReplyDelete