Friday, October 26, 2012

My Life in Pictures.

Hey all! To be honest, I cannot remember what has happened in my life since I last posted. I know, it is sad! Haha good thing I take pictures to help remind me. This week was officially mid-term and I cannot believe it! The semester has gone by so fast and I imagine it is only going to continue in that direction. But hey, I am not complaining! I am ready for the semester to be over so I can celebrate Christmas and have my job back and all that good stuff. I just have to keep reminding myself that this time I don't get a  4 month break.
Halloween is getting closer and my apartment complex is holding a door decorating contest and boy, the girls on my floor are going all out! I wish you could see what they all look like...I guess I should take pictures. We put up a few decorations in our apartment that I brought from home when I last visited. My roommate, Ynez, also had some window clings we were able to use. So now I feel a little more festive :) I love this time of year! Everything else I neglected to mention will be explained with the pictures below!


 Hannah and I went to a pumpkin carving activity that Life Skills here on campus held. My roommate, Carol Ann, is involved so she is so good to keep me informed on all the different activities they hold :)

We decided to do the "Jump Man", "Air Jordan", or whatever else this logo is called. We unfortunately lost his arm to a tragic knife carving incident, but he stilled turned out pretty good!

Shailor, Carol Ann, Cynphony and I all went to Andrew's (Cynphony's fiance) soccer game on Saturday. I had never been up to the fields before and was surprised with what a great view it provides. However, with it being located on a hill it was SO windy and freezing! But Andrew's team did well and ended with a tie so it was all worth it :)

Shailor and I at the game...I don't know why I am including this picture since I have some nappy hair and no makeup but I want to introduce Shailor to my blog!

Look at how freaking cute Carol Ann is! Even with the wind and the cold she still knows how to smile :)

On Saturday, Ynez, Carol Ann, her friend, Shailor and I all went and saw Pitch Perfect. Oh. My. Gosh. It was HILARIOUS! I would definitely see it again. I needed a laugh that day and this sure fixed that.

Missionary Mail!

Our window clings.

The outside of our door. It's not much but just enough to be festive!

The cute frame and design my mom made and sent me back with.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it only snowed 6 INCHES two nights ago. We all knew it was going to snow but this was an unpleasant surprise to us in the morning.

I LOVE CARAMEL APPLES. 
This is one of my favorite things about the Fall season. I love eating these and I love making them. Just my luck that our campus got a Caramel Apple booth :) I will be hitting that place up, yum!

More Missionary Mail :) It is the best thing ever!

And of course, another throwback for you guys. I don't know how I was that flexible and why that was comfortable enough for me but whatever! I wish I could sleep like that right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment