Sunday, October 7, 2012

Conference Weekend

Hey all! Another week has flown by (seriously, that is crazy! But I am not complaining!) and I luckily survived. If you haven't been able to tell by some of my pictures, college is tiring! Shoot, any opportunity I get to take a break and be away from it all for a little bit, I take it! So that is exactly what I did this weekend. Conference was this weekend and if you have ever been up in Rexburg, it is seriously a great migration down to Utah. Most of the students leave for the weekend and the Burg becomes a ghost town. So I went down with my roommate Ynez, her cousin and Hannah. For whatever reason, it always takes FOREVER to get down to Provo when I am driving with people besides my family. As you can imagine, it took forever to get home and that's was all I wanted to do, GET HOME! I finally got home around 10:30PM and am grateful for Ynez and her willingness to drive us down to SLC.

So now I have just been at home with my family enjoying the beautiful mountains and fall weather while having the awesome opportunity to watch and listen to General Conference. Wow, did that first session take me by surprise! I have recently been thinking about serving a mission since I am getting closer to the age of service but wow, I sure got taken off guard. I am now eligible to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am honestly still processing that thought and have a lot of praying, studying and searching to do. I am sure I will keep you updated on this.
Anyways, here are my pictures for the week! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did and were filled and uplifted with the words that were spoken. Now I have to head back to Rexburg for another week(ish) and then back to Provo I go on Thursday for Chloe's wedding! I am so excited! Love you all!


 First pumpkin pie of the season! Yum!

 Uh oh, looks like Kyle had a little bit of an accident

 The leaves are finally starting to change and fall. Here are a few I get to crunch on my way to class :)
 Some awesome Halloween decorations near my apartment.

 Kiwi Loco--Yum! One of my addictions.
 My lovely roommates, Shailor and Ynez, enjoying a late night ice cream cone.

 I had to document our apartment watching the Presidential debate--it was intense.


 Look who made it onto our refrigerator--Chloe and Seth!
 Even when driving home you have to represent the Cougs!
 So pretty!
 What great spirit my pup has :)



 Look at Winnie's cute Halloween costume! What a gangster.
 Mmmm!

 My mom put some of the Halloween decorations up, they are so cute!
 Well shoot, that didn't take me long! I forgot to mention that I went and visited my Charlotte Russe girls--I miss them so much!
 General Conference with my baby.
 I <3 Fall clothes
 I had to stick in a little throwback picture. I became a big sissy!
Can you guess what this is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment